Biology(ish) items I’ve been linking to on various forms of social media recently:
- Dino-decorations and the Holiday Dino-tree
- Spider brains. I still vote that if your brain is so big it spills into your legs, then, still squished for space, deforms your body cavity, you have too many smarts for your size.
- Pretty fluid dynamics, weird cephalopod, and bonus science by Ed Young.
- “I go away for a few days, and y’all let bears hitchhike into the city.” “Why are you surprised? The bear-monitor guy was busy protecting you out in the frozen north.”
- Singing “Staying Alive” really does help your CPR rhythm